Friday, May 18, 2012

Vintage Elegance {Styled Shoot}

I love some good inspiration and this styled shoot from Henry Photographers and Making ME Event Planning Firm has me doing some big time swooning - talk about the perfect mix of vintage elegance! The shoot is brimming with fantastic vintage details, but my favorite touch has to be the unique vintage drawer pulls seen throughout!


Lover of all things vintage and chic, I let our vintage plates take center stage in this photoshoot. With mismatched vintage plates coming from our very own collection I began building a table that couples could fall in love with. The details really make this table work, and while they’re simple I think they really make a powerful statement. Hints of lace, satin, a mish-mash of patterns, fabrics, frames and the hardware gave the table an unexpected elegance and help to pull together a look that any bride could duplicate.             


















A big thanks to Making ME Event Planning for sharing this gorgeous inspiration!
Compliments:
Paper Goods: Blush Printables
Photography: Henry Photographers
Style & Design: Making ME Event Planning Firm

No comments:

Post a Comment