Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Happy Anniversary To Us!

I seriously cannot believe it, today is the one year anniversary of my little bridal blog! I started this as a way to filter my millions and sometimes crazy wedding ideas with no intention of anyone ever even looking at it. So now here we are today, one year later and I guess you guys are actually reading this! Who would of thought?! Something that started out so small as an inspiration sounding board for me has really turned into a passion, and I cannot even express how happy it makes me to be able to share my inspiration with other brides and individuals who share the same vintage design love as me! I thank-you all for the support, inspiring me to act on my passion, and most importantly giving me a reason to keep posting all this crazy wonderful vintage inspiration. In honor of our one year anniversary, I figured we deserved a little treat! So here is a collection of my favorite non-wedding cake dessert ideas, enjoy!


Wedding Cake Alternative: Cupcakes

{Source}
{Source}

Wedding Cake Alternative: Mason Jar Desserts

{Source}
{Source}
   
 Wedding Cake Alternative: Pies

{Source}
{Source}
{Source}

Wedding Cake Alternative: Ice Cream & Candy Bars

{Source}
{Source}

Wedding Cake Alternative: Milk & Cookies Bar


{Source}
{Source}

Wedding Cake Alternative: Cake Pops


{Source}

Wedding Cake Alternative: S'mores

{Source}

1 comment:

  1. A very sweet anniversary to all of us.so sweet. That’s an incredible list of resources. This is perfect for celebrating anniversary. Thanks for sharing. I’m so glad to read your article much contented.

    Are you interested to know about FL DMV.

    ReplyDelete