Wednesday, October 19, 2011

A Very Vintage Halloween

With the big day set for October 27, 2012 I find myself day dreaming about all the fabulous Fall details I can incorporate into my design. Additionally, since the wedding will land on Halloween weekend I will definitely be incorporating some of All Hallows' Eve magic. But how do you create a vintage Halloween inspired wedding without going too over the top?! Thankfully, I stumbled upon this gorgeous soiree that is a perfect mix of vintage and Halloween for inspiration! This perfectly ghoulish event was photographed by Meg Perotti and hosted by The Stylish Soiree.


























Compliments:
Photography: Meg Perotti
Planner: Stylish Soiree
Source:  Style Me Pretty
Style & Design: JL Designs & Events
Venue: Franklin Canyon Park, Beverly Hills

No comments:

Post a Comment