Tuesday, July 19, 2011

French Country Wedding

Hello gorgeous brides! I am back from my mini-vacay/wedding weekend in beautiful California! I have so many pictures and wedding stories to share with you all but in the meantime, I can't wait any longer to share this truly remarkable French country inspired wedding! The photos by Clayton Austin are jaw dropping, enjoy!







Words from the Bride on inspiration:  "Oh so much inspiration! I owe a lot to the fantastic beauty of the oak tree and the artistry of the French. My husband and I studied French in college and it’s magic is found in all the intricacies of our wedding. We are cafe lovers and incorporated a coffee bar. I bought a French desk and incorporated French into many of the other details. All but a few of the centerpieces were French tea boxes and I chose to use dried flowers instead of fresh, as inspired by the dried flowers in many French country homes. Lavender has always represented hope for me, so that was a starting point for the flowers as well.  As a visual artist, I got really carried away by painting reserved signs for the tables, along with other signs throughout, and art to go on a wall a friend built."













Compliments:
Photography: Clayton Austin
Venue: Oak Tree Manor
Source: Green Wedding Shoes

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this wedding.. I saw it a couple months back and i deff added it to my inspiration board!!

    ReplyDelete