Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Home Grown Favors

Thanks to two generations of exceptional men, my Grandfather and Father, I have always had the opportunity to enjoy fresh vegetables from their gardens.  As a little girl, I recall getting my hands dirty right alongside them, a memory I will never forget!  Now that I am grown, every Fall when I head back to college I can always count on multiple bags of fresh veggies to be stuffed inside of my Volkswagen Beetle right alongside my ramshackle of suitcases.  Because of this close connection to vegetables I feel it is only fitting to incorporate them into the big day! And let me tell you, this is a fab wedding favor idea! 

How sweet would it be to set up a farmer’s market style favor area with personalized, re-usable tote bags for guests to select their favorite veggies to take home?! Pretty sure this qualifies as the ultimate DIY, I mean whats more do it yourself than growing your own favors! Might I add budget savvy too, score! 

 If you aren't into veggies try fruits or baked goods!

No comments:

Post a Comment